Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ahhh Seattle!

 

 Honestly, I love living in Japan. It has become my home and it will be my home for the rest of my life, but Seattle will always feel like home when I visit.


 Seattle is one of those cities that you can relax and see the sights without rushing to each one to make sure you fit in 10 sights in one day. That's what I felt like I had to do when I visited New York. It is a great city and I definitely want to visit again, but there is sooooooo much to do there! I had 5 days there and I was exhausted afterwards.  Everyday we fit at least 3 sights in, of course the Metropolitan Museum of Art took a whole day and it still wasn't enough.

 This is around the Space Needle. You can find the EMP (Experience Music Project) and the Dale Chihuly Exhibition here as well. I visited the Dale Chihuly Exhibition and it was amazing! If you haven't gone yet, you should make plans to! If you enjoy art or color or darkened spaces, you will like the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment